Автор Тема: Write a note when adding a task on mobile device  (Прочитано 304 раз)

Оффлайн outsunrise

• Новичок
  • Репутация +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
Write a note when adding a task on mobile device
« : 22 Апреля 2018, 19:26:31 »
The widget for "adding a task" on mobile phone only permits to write the title of the task, not its note or attached description.

If we want to create a task, with a title, and write its attached note or description text, it is very complicated on mobile devices. It needs several clicks and browsing, it is not convenient.

If I remember well, there was a time when this was possible, years ago, when you could create a task and write its note in the same time, why this functionality has been removed ?

What do you think about this people ? Am I the only one that needs it ?

Оффлайн Михаил_Булычев

• Новичок
  • Репутация +0/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Write a note when adding a task on mobile device
« Ответ #1 : 15 Мая 2018, 17:56:38 »
The widget for "adding a task" on mobile phone only permits to write the title of the task, not its note or attached description.

If we want to create a task, with a title, and write its attached note or description text, it is very complicated on mobile devices. It needs several clicks and browsing, it is not convenient.

If I remember well, there was a time when this was possible, years ago, when you could create a task and write its note in the same time, why this functionality has been removed ?

What do you think about this people ? Am I the only one that needs it ?

The matter is that the widget is intended for fast creation of a task - it is meant that it is necessary to give only the name of the task.
It is for this reason that nothing can be added to the body of the task from the widget.